It's Friyay and mama is keeping dinner real simple tonight. I make frittatas at least once a week. It's my go-to simple meal because I always know I'll have a happy baby and husband! It's fun taking recipes and adjusting ingredients to make them your own. Here's the how-to on the easiest dinner!
- 10 Eggs
- Veggies- I chose 1 bell pepper, 5 small red potatoes, hand full of chopped kale and chard, hand full of sliced cherry tomatoes
- Meat-optional, I did bacon
- Cheese! Smoked gouda is my FAVORITE.
- Spices- Salt, Pepper, Thyme(dash), Onion powder(2 teaspoons)
- Fresh rosemary to garnish
- Heat oven to 400℉
If you want to add meat cook that first, then set to the side. Chop up your veggies now!
Throw all the veggies, except the tomatoes in the skillet and sauté with a little oil. I chose ghee to add yummy flavor and it's a good fat y'all!
Add a pinch of salt, pepper. Cover and let veggies cook for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
While veggies are cooking whisk your eggs in a bowl and add onion powder and a dash of thyme.
Now add your cheese, pour eggs over the veggies. Lay sliced tomatoes on top. I kind of just threw in the bacon and lightly submerged the bacon pieces in the egg mixture. Sprinkle fresh rosemary and throw that pan in the oven!
Bake about 10 minutes. The rosemary will make your house smell soooo good.